Today Digital Bros announced the financial results for the third quarter of the fiscal year 2020-21.
- Revenue € 115.4 million, +16.4% YoY, 96% on International Markets, 87% Digital
- Operating Margin (Ebit) € 25 million (more than 2x)
- Net profit € 20.3 million
- Positive Net Financial Position € 22.8 million
- Premium and F2P games coming in the next 3 years
- More digital games than the Retail version in revenue forecast
- The United States is the primary territory for premium gaming digital revenue
- F2P +65%
- Announced Assetto Corsa 2, coming next years
- Second version in development, expected release in 2024
- Mobile version in development, expected release: Summer 2021
- Second version in development, no release date
Life is all enclosed in emotions. One of these is certainly the satisfaction of making something that other people like: this is my pleasantness. My main professional attitude is to optimize, improve management and business processes, applications, services. In short words, Web | Tech | Projects Specialist Consultant.
I have been present on social networks since they began to be a tool of common interest: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (I love to publish and browse amateur photos that contain fragments of life). I believe in hashtags as much as I believe in aphorisms.