Today, SQUARE ENIX HOLDINGS CO., LTD. ($SQNXF) announced the consolidated results for the nine-month period ended December 31, 2020.
9 months YoY
- Net sales ¥ 253.6 bln +33.7%
- Operating income ¥ 41 bln +47.7%
- Ordinary income ¥ 38.7 bln +38.3%
- Profit attributable to owners of parent ¥ 18.37 bln -4.3%
- EPS, basic ¥ 153.96 mln
Full year YoY
- Net sales ¥ 290 bln +11.3%
- Operating income ¥ 40 bln +22.1%
- Ordinary income ¥ 40 bln +24.6%
- Profit attributable to owners of parent ¥ 24 bln +12.4%
- EPS, basic ¥ 201.14 mln
- Net sales rose YoY, operating line turned into black on launch of new titles such as “FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE” and “Marvel’s Avengers,” as well as greater digital sales of catalog titles.
Digital Entertainment - MMO
- Net sales declined YoY due to the launches of expansion packs for “FINAL FANTASY XIV” and “DRAGON QUEST X” in the previous FY, but operating income rose in part due to YoY growth of recurring revenue from the same titles
Digital Entertainment - Games for Smart Devices/PC Browser
- Net sales and operating income rose YoY due to earnings contributions from titles including “DRAGON QUEST WALK,” “WAR OF THE VISIONS: FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS,” and “DRAGON QUEST TACT.”
Life is all enclosed in emotions. One of these is certainly the satisfaction of making something that other people like: this is my pleasantness. My main professional attitude is to optimize, improve management and business processes, applications, services. In short words, Web | Tech | Projects Specialist Consultant.
I have been present on social networks since they began to be a tool of common interest: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (I love to publish and browse amateur photos that contain fragments of life). I believe in hashtags as much as I believe in aphorisms.